IPFA Training: Melbourne: Understanding Project Finance & PPPs
This course is now fully booked!
Introduction to Project Finance for Australian PPP’s covers everything from procurement, risk management (from government and private sector perspective) through to cashflows and finance structure. Through discussion of project contractual structures, and risk management techniques used in Project Finance and PPP projects, participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of PPP procurement process and current trends, how risks are managed and allocated in a PPP project, the commercial structuring of PPPs, the role of the SPV and counterparties, and basic financial modeling principles and debt term sheets.
The course will be facilitated by Ian Greer and Martin Locke leading practitioners in the project finance market and will include detailed course materials, interactive discussions, working groups and case studies. Each delegate will also receive a Certificate on satisfactory completion of the course, plus 18 CPD points. Full details of our course instructors can be found here.
The course is beneficial for a range of participants:
- Those new to the industry wanting an understanding of the overall process,
- Practitioners who have been involved in a specialist role and want to understand the broader aspects of the PPP process, and
- Experienced practitioners who are new to PPPs or seeking a refresh.
Organisations that have attended this course include:
- Government agencies including PPP units from Victoria, New South Wales, ACT, Western Australia, New Zealand, and Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development;
- Legal firms – Gilbert & Tobin, Norton Rose, Ashurst, Baker McKenzie, Allens
- Investors, lenders, financial advisers and insurers - PWC, EY, Pacific Partnerships, Plenary, MUFG, Capella, Amber Infrastructure, SMBC, Investec, AMP Capital, Marsh, ANZ
- Technical advisers, operators, equipment suppliers and construction firms such as Cushman Wakefield, Metro Trains, SNC Lavalin and Mitsibushi
The course will be held over three days – the full programme and course fees are set out below.
See full programme here.
Multiple booking discounts:
- 10% discount for two delegates
- 15% discount for three delegates
- 20% discount for four or more delegates
*applied to the total fee (please note any discounts will be reflected on the invoice)