IPFA UK: London: What's Next for Infrastructure Financing in the UK?
The Chancellor stated in late October 2018 that the government would no longer sign new PFI/PF2 contracts and this was followed up by the Infrastructure Finance Review consultation.
We therefore ask what’s next for financing infrastructure? Alternative models are considered and we explore how the advantages of the current model can be retained.
Senior guest speakers from the Scottish Futures Trust, Highways England and Thames Tideway project will provide their views, in an evening hosted by Jacobs.
The agenda is outlined below.
5.30pm Welcome from IPFA
5.35pm Setting the Scene
Donald Morrison, Head of Europe, Jacobs
5.45pm Options for Future Financing Models
Peter Reekie, Chief Exeutive Officer, Scottish Futures Trust
6.00pm Panel Discussion
- Moderated by: Adrian Baxter, PPP Director, Jacobs
- Mathew Duncan, Chief Financial Officer, Thames Tideway Tunnel
- Peter Reekie, Chief Exeutive Officer, Scottish Futures Trust
- Paul Williamson, Head of Corporate Finance, Highways England
- Jackie Roe, Deputy Programme Director, Thames Tideway Tunnel
- Jo Fox, Head, Public Partnerships Team, Project and Structured Finance Group, IPA
- Richard Revess, Director, Helaba
Question and Answer Session
6.55pm Closing Remarks
7.00pm Networking Session Kindly Hosted by Jacobs