Latin America - Maintaining Sustained Infrastructure Development in an Era of Political Risk
With the level of perceived political risk on the rise, stakeholders must understand the implications and effects of recent trends on the Latin American infrastructure development outlook in both the short and long term. This webinar will provide attendees with insights into the landscape of the Latin American infrastructure market as these political risk factors continue to spread and intensify.
Among other topics, the discussion will address:
• The short and long-term outlook on the levels of political risk currently being observed in Latin America.
• The expected effect of this and other risks/opportunities on existing infrastructure as well as the development deal pipeline.
• Whether increased risk premiums involved with doing business in this area are being observed and whether anticipated returns are strong enough to justify continued investment.
• Dynamics unique to specific regions and sectors in Latin America.
• How to ensure that infrastructure development can be maintained in Latin America and what role each stakeholder can play in eroding the deficit.
• Craig Walter – Infrastructure National Lead and Head of Infrastructure M&A (Americas), Deloitte LLP
• Eduardo Suarez – Vice President, LATAM Economics, Scotiabank
• Ricardo De Vecchi Galindo – Head of Public-Private Partnerships, IDB Invest
• Orlando Olmedo – International Business Development Manager, Grupo Marhnos
This webinar will take place at 10am EST/3pm GMT. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.