Belt and Road Initiative: Opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe
The launch of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) in 2013 has given rise to significant opportunities in the infrastructure sector, but not without challenges. In recent years, the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region has increasingly been a key focus of Chinese investments, but how can European market participants benefit from the BRI? This webinar will discuss the opportunities and challenges associated with the BRI in the CEE region and will provide insights into what the future might hold.
• Current status of Belt and Road Initiative
• Opportunities and challenges in the infrastructure sector in the CEE region
• BRI projects in the CEE from the Chinese perspective
• Jan Brazda, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, PwC CEE (Moderator)
• Gabriel Wong, Belt & Road Leader, PwC China
• Hongying Zhu, Project Manager, China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC)