IPFA Europe Webinar
Road Infrastructure in CEE and Turkey
The webinar is an introduction to broader discussion on the regulatory and economic framework for large road concession projects in the CEE (including Poland) and Turkey.
We hope to provide stakeholders with a forum to exchange experiences and their understanding of challenges that investors face (e.g. atypical procurement structures, delays in project development, political risk during operation period, changing economic conditions, etc.) in this part of Europe.
Sharing individual experiences of those shaping the market can help implementing good practices and efficient solutions across the region. Making CEE and Turkey attractive to private investors will be key in fighting the anticipated economic crisis.
- Will we see an increase or decrease of investments in toll roads in the coming years?
- How the upcoming health and economic crisis will impact the traffic distribution and transportation needs
- How the upcoming economic crisis will impact the preferred forms of investment
- What are the biggest challenges for the public authorities?
- What the investors will look for?
- Natalia Mikołajczyk, Linklaters (Moderator)
- Marco Rosso, Meridiam
- Kaan Kemal Ekermen, Ronesans
- Maarten Kroes, Vivid Economics
This webinar will take place at 13.30pm CEST. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.