Tackling Climate Change – A Survey of 33 Central Banks
It is clear that climate risk is an important issue and a long-term response is needed now more than ever.
Mazars and the Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum (OMFIF) carried out a survey of 33 central banks and regulatory authorities across the world, and have produced a global report focused on financial regulatory evolutions around the topic of climate change.
In this webinar we will discuss the international trends around regulatory developments, and in particular the impact on the project finance sector. In discussions with market participants we will explore the likely direction of future developments and what changes we may see in behaviours by sponsors, lenders, governments and other stakeholders.
- Learn how the project finance sector may be impacted by policy adjustments around climate risks being undertaken in different jurisdictions
- Explore how different market participants may react to current trends and future risk/opportunities
- Discuss the current view of climate risk in existing assets, and how the risk impacts greenfield investments
- Rickard Warnelid, Mazars (Moderator)
- Danae Kyriakopoulou, OMFIF
- Leila Kamdem-Fotso, Mazars
- Stephen Jennings, MUFG Bank Ltd
- Simon Soeder, Antin Infrastructure Partners
This webinar will take place at 14.30pm CEST. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.