Data Centres: How Do I Connect to the Opportunities?
For a long time infrastructure investors have been circling the data centre space anxious to deploy capital into what, from the outside, appears to be a great opportunity not to be missed. However, once they start to delve into the asset class in more detail they are hit by a myriad of questions and uncertainty – is it really an infrastructure asset? Where in the world to invest? Platform vs assets? Development versus established? In this session, a panel comprising data centre developers, operators, consultants and funders will discuss these and more issues and hope to answer some of the questions that the infra investor has when looking at data centre investment.
- Where should the infra investor be looking to invest - US vs FLAP vs Asia vs ?
- Platform vs Single Asset - what’s the best option for an investor looking to get in on the action
- DC Development investment - how can an infra investor get comfortable with development and letting risk?
- Hyperscale vs Edge vs Enterprise Divestment - what risks are there for infra investors in each of these and should any simply be avoided
- Technology risk - is this really a thing or just a perception?
- Barry Gross, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP (Moderator)
- Arun Shenoy, ServerFarm
- Quynh Tran, SMBC
- Paul Cranfield, VIPA Digital
- Joe Harar, EdgeConneX
This webinar will take place at 9 AM New York | 2 PM London | 5 PM Dubai. Find your local time zone here.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.