All You Need to Know About Corporate PPAs
Corporates across the world are entering into Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) in increasing numbers. However, the experience of contracting for green power across the world is different. We'll explore the renewable energy markets of the United Kingdom and Australia and contrasts between the two countries:
What Will You Learn?
- Why corporate PPAs have evolved differently
- The different risk and pricing positions adopted in these jurisdictions
- The underlying drivers for the differences in contract design
- What we may expect from these contracting markets as they mature
- Kelly Davies, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Australia) - Moderator
- Phil Dominy, Director, EY Power & Utilities (UK)
- Jomo Owusu, Director, EY Power & Utilities (Australia)
- Jonathan Filbey, Investment Director, Octopus Investments (Australia)
This webinar will take place at 9 AM London / 12 PM Dubai / 6 PM Sydney. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.