IPFA Turkey Webinar
Major Projects Post-COVID-19 - The Next New Normal in Turkey
The Medium Term
How will Turkey's major projects market look in the medium-term, as we begin to emerge from the COVID-19 crisis? How are projects faring right now and what can we expect as we enter the New Normal? Our speakers will delve deeper into the dynamics of a new major projects market and exchange views on how best to navigate them.
- Will new projects be used as part of post-COVID-19 economic stimulus in Turkey?
- Can we expect to see a tilt in project sub-sectors being focused on?
- Will project structures change in Turkey?
- Tamsyn Mileham, Dentons (Moderator)
- Ian McGrath, Dentons
- Ozlem Kildir, Profinstance
- Sule Kilic, EBRD
This webinar will take place at 10 AM London | 11 AM Frankfurt | 12 PM Istanbul. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.