Digitalisation: Accelerating Infrastructure Delivery
The digitalisation of construction has been growing in recent years, only to be significantly accelerated during this pandemic. Over the next decade, digital solutions will enable us to plan and design infrastructure more effectively, at lower cost, with lower carbon emissions and increased asset lifestyle performance. Digital for design, construction and the customer is key, but what is the roadmap that will get us there and what we should be doing today to re-imagine innovation?
- What foundations/digital platforms do infrastructure providers need to take advantage of these solutions and innovations?
- What are the challenges in delivering ‘game-changing’ data-driven ways of working?
- What role does technology play in helping us to deliver programs more efficiently?
- How can major infrastructure projects create a data legacy for future investment schemes?
- Why is it critical to consider consumers and their future needs when planning digital investment?
- How can the industry accelerate infrastructure delivery (whilst maintaining flexibility) and share the value of lessons learned
- Moderator: David Innis, Executive Director - Strategic Accounts, AECOM
- Nick Smallwood, CEO, Infrastructure & Projects Authority
- Sadia Janjua, Chief of Project Controls and Virtual Design & Construction, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- David Bray, Interim Programme Director Smart Motorway Programme, Highways England
- Dale Sinclair, Director of Technical Practice, AECOM
This webinar will take place at:
8AM New York | 1PM London | 4PM Abu Dhabi | 8PM Singapore. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.