What Is Happening in Private Finance Markets for Infrastructure?
We examine how COVID-19 has impacted the private finance markets and what this means for infrastructure, including:
- Is this crisis different to the GFC?
- What is keeping financiers awake at night?
- Will infrastructure show the expected resiliency?
- What will be the impact on credit ratings and the ability of governments to fund new projects?
- What will be the impact on the cost of borrowing and will there be enough liquidity?
Phil Adam, Partner, Head of Real Assets Debt & Capital Advisory, Deloitte
Luca Gatto, Head of Infrastructure EMEA, SMBC
Karl Nietvelt, Head of Global Infrastructure Research, S&P Ratings
Priya Veerapen, Director – Real Assets Debt and Capital Advisory, Deloitte
This webinar will take place at 3.00pm BST. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.