Global Infrastructure Forum
InfraTech: Building Back Better
This session will discuss disruptive technology applied in infrastructure that enables leapfrogging advances in terms of designing, building, managing and monitoring infrastructure and infrastructure services. G20 recently adopted Riyadh InfraTech Agenda which is supported by three studies, InfraTech Value Drivers, InfraTech Use Cases, and InfraTech Policy Toolkit. Participants will have an opportunity to hear the details of this important initiative and underlying analytics. Panels will also share how MDBs and countries they are representing are adopting InfraTech in their policies and operations.
Moderator: Imad Fakhoury, Director, IPG, World Bank
- Rakan Bin Dohaish, Policy Lead, Saudi G20 Finance Track Program
- Fatouma Toure Ibrahima, Manager, IPG, World Bank
- Paul Lam, Strategy and Policy Officer, AIIB
- Monica Bennett, Director of Thought Leadership, GI Hub
- Colin Earp, Global Head of Infratech, National Transport Leader (KPMG Canada), KPMG Global Infra Advisory Partner, KPMG
This webinar is 1 hour long and will take place at:
11am Washington | 4pm London | 11pm Singapore. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available. View all Forum sessions.