How to Be Green and the Philosophy of New Beginnings
All you need to know about Green Finance:
Join us as we discuss the late-breaking legislation around the idea of Green Finance, the impact of the Taxonomy Regulation and the current range of financial approaches and instruments on the global and especially on the German market to protect the environment and climate.
- The Idea of Green Finance from an economic and political perspective
- Current development of market standards
- Current legislation situation, esp. Taxonomy
- Chances and problems of Green Finance
- Green Finance Sector in Germany – an outlook
- Andrea Schwaiger, BCLP (Moderator)
- Oliver Heiland, Allianz
- Carlos Terre', Scope Ratings
- Thomas Pruem, BCLP
- Mathias Pahlke, NordLB
This webinar will take place at 1pm CET. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.