Future Mobility - The Road to Impactful Infrastructure
From the need for new funding mechanisms for mobility infrastructure to the repurposing of petrol forecourts, car parks and the disruption of public transport; the future of mobility is having a significant impact on infrastructure. This requires a different approach to infrastructure planning and financing due to increased uncertainty, greater interconnectedness, and shorter planning horizons due to faster technology evolution. Join us as we convene a panel of leading experts to understand these trends and what it means for infrastructure investors and stakeholders across the public and private sectors.
- Understand the mid to long term trends in future mobility and the implications for infrastructure
- Understand what the key future mobility trends mean for infra-investors: highlighting opportunities and challenges (investment classes; risks; time horizons)
- Sarah Owen-Vandersluis, KPMG (moderator)
- Dan Hubert, AppyWay
- Wee Shann Lam, Land Transport Authority of Singapore
- Shaun Kingsbury, Conduit Investment Advisors
- Minh Dao, KPMG Australia
This webinar will take place at 10:30AM London | 1:30PM Dubai | 5:30PM Singapore | 8:30PM Sydney.
Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.