Restructuring 101: Waivers, Defaults and Insolvency
While Australia has got a grasp on COVID-19 in comparison to the rest of the world, we may not see some of the virus’ other impacts until Government stimulus and other measures fall away. In this session, we discuss key considerations around covenant and default waivers and - when this fails - what happens when we reach the point of no return.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding the basics of insolvency and how insolvency appointments can impact projects (and how to draft your contracts to protect them from insolvency risks)
- Contract drafting hints and tips
- Case studies
- Breaking down a waiver
- Katharine Bingham, National Australia Bank; Australia FLN Committee
- Pete Bowden, Gilbert+Tobin
- Sebastian Hams, KordaMentha
Webinar format: an interactive panel discussion lasting no longer than 60 minutes.
This webinar will take place at 4 PM Sydney / Melbourne. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.