Digital: The New Core Infrastructure?
Digital Infrastructure is now an essential component of any infrastructure portfolio. Now seen as more core than even certain regulated industries. Is that justified? Are investors properly pricing in construction and ramp up risk? What will be the impact of 5G? How are the listed corporates reacting to the disconnect between public and private valuations and how to explain the difference?
- Oliver Bradley, Managing Director, Digital Infrastructure Investing, Macquarie Capital (Moderator)
- Canan Anli, Former Director, Mudbadala Investment Company
- Marieta de Rivero, non-exec chairman of Oniva, non-executive director, Cellnex Telecom
- Charles Scott, Director, Infrastructure, and Strategy, Liberty Global
- Maurice Patrick, Head of Telecoms Equity Research, Barclays
This webinar will take place on Wednesday 3 February at:
8:00 AM New York | 1:00 PM London | 2:00 PM Madrid | 5:00 PM Dubai.
Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.