Fibre Outlook 2021: Best Practice and Latest Developments in FTTH
With the current Covid-19 pandemic, activity in digital infrastructure remains unwavering. Especially Fibre to the Home projects have especially been the focus of attention of equity investors, developers and financiers alike for a while now.
Join the discussion where we will dive deep exploring the outlook for Fibre with our speakers.
After the webinar, we invite you to continue the discussion with other industry practitioners in small, virtual networking groups. Reconnect with the industry through this future-focused discussion!
- Lessons learned from different fiber business models across markets and regulatory regimes
- Business development in the times of a pandemic – Covid-19 effect on day-to-day operations, construction progress and strategic matters, take-up rates as well as contracted bandwidth
- Opportunities and challenges of business integration in digital infrastructure mergers & acquisitions as well as JVs
- Latest developments and credit considerations related to different business scopes and structures of the projects seen in the market
- Insights into bottleneck construction and installation capacities)
- Pavlena Rangelova Werner, KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH (Moderator)
- Jens Müller, Deutsche Glasfaser
- Athanasios Zoulovits, InfraVia
- Matthias Hamel, Solon Management Consulting
Webinar format: 1hour panel discussion including Q&A, followed by 20 minutes of networking breakout rooms.
Networking format: 20 minute networking. The networking session will take place immediately after the webinar on Zoom (a direct link will be sent to all those who register for the webinar). All attendees are asked to have their videos turned on during networking.
Important notice for members: We are accepting registrations for this webinar assuming your organisation will continue its membership for next year. Please note: your organisation will need to have confirmed your 2021 membership prior to the activity so that we can reconfirm your place.
IPFA Memberships run Jan-Dec; we are currently asking all private sector members to renew for next year. If you are unsure, please speak to your organisation’s main member contact, or enquire with our membership team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This webinar will take place at 11am CET. Find your local time zone.
The networking session will take place immediately after the webinar on Zoom (a direct link will be sent to all those who register for the webinar). All attendees are asked to have their videos turned on during networking.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.