Virtual Network Club
Following the success of our new virtual networking platform for our Future Leaders Network we're delighted to collaborate with Young Professionals in lnfrastructure. In this virtual experience you will be able to create new connections and meet your Future Leader peers online.
What to expect
• Setting the scene introduction
• Virtual breakout rooms for maximum visibility
• "Face to face" interaction
• Early to mid-career professionals active in the U.S. and Canada
We have a limited number of places – book now so you don’t miss out!
This networking session will take place at 10.30am EST for 45 minutes.
Limited capacity: 50 attendees. We will be using the Zoom platform for this session.
View all upcoming FLN activities
YPI is an industry focused non-profit organization that was founded in 2015 by young professionals active in the US infrastructure space. They are an entirely member-led organization in which members dedicate time and expertise to help improve the infrastructure industry by:
- Increasing knowledge transfer and information sharing among young professionals within the industry
- Cultivating dynamic and meaningful relationships among young professionals across sectors and disciplines
- Driving increased diversity and inclusion within the infrastructure industry
- Promoting awareness and understanding of public-private partnerships and other alternative delivery methods
For more information please visit the YPI website. You can follow YPI on LinkedIn.