Webinar | Asian Project Financing Solutions in the New Normal
In the Asia regional context of an evolving and uncertain market appetite for project risk, with the impact of COVID-19, trade wars, a post-Brexit and post-Trump world, and with the growing importance and prominence of ESG, the future of project financing is changing. We look at what the immediate road ahead looks like for sponsors and investors, as well as funders, when considering finance options from 2021 onwards.
- James Harris, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Kanyi Lui, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Richard Michael, Country Head - Indonesia, UK Export Finance
- Audra Low, Chief Executive Officer, Clifford Capital
- Matthew Taylor, Director, Green Giraffe
- Ray Tay, Senior Vice President, Moody’s
- Rahul Tabhane, Country Head, India, UK Export Finance
This webinar will take place at 5pm SGT. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.