What’s Hot and What’s Not - Nordic Wind Power Outlook
Wind turbine orders from European countries went up by 74% last year, to a record number of 15 GW. Indeed, 2020 has provided several challenges, predominantly the global pandemic, but still we have seen a lot of activity in the Nordic renewable space.
In this webinar, we will discuss current challenges and opportunities in Nordic wind power developments, investments and financings, in conversation with market, finance and legal experts.
- Covid, covid, covid: How has the pandemic affected the Nordic wind power development, investment and financing markets? From supply chains and construction schedules to impact on contractual terms of project and finance documents.
- Public opinion and permitting: It is getting increasingly difficult to develop onshore wind in the Nordics?
- PPAs: Is there sufficient offtake demand to meet the supply? Can you finance a project without a PPA or with a long merchant tail?
- What’s the outlook for 2021? Bull or bear?
- Andreas Zettergren, Partner, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå (Introduction and final remarks)
- Emma Olnäs Fors, Partner, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå) – (Moderator)
- Eric Bjonerud, Senior Vice President, Green Investment Group, Macquarie Group
- Justin FitzHugh, Renewables Corporate Finance, Arctic Securities
- Helena Nielsen, Head of Portfolio and Transactions within BA Wind, Vattenfall
- Paul Stormoen, CEO, OX2
This webinar will take place at 1.30pm CET. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.