Training | Understanding Project Finance & PPPs
Due to ongoing restrictions in Melbourne, this training course has been postponed.
Original course date: 2-4 August 2021
New course date: 25-27 October 2021
The course currently remains fully booked. However, if you would like to join our waiting list, please email Madeline Lowe at email@example.com.
Understanding Project Finance & PPPs provides an introductory perspective to the Australian project lifecycle covering procurement, risk management (from government and private sector perspective) interpreting the cashflows, independent reports and the finance structure. No prior knowledge is required.
Who would benefit from this course?
• Those new to the industry wanting an understanding of the overall process,
• Practitioners who have been involved in a specialist role and want to understand the broader aspects of the PPP process, and
• Experienced practitioners who are new to PPPs or seeking a refresh.
Who is leading this course?
The course will be facilitated by Ian Greer and Martin Locke, leading practitioners in the project finance market. Training will take place in the form of interactive discussions, working groups and case studies. Detailed course materials will also be provided, and each delegate will receive a certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course, plus 18 CPD points. Full details of our course instructors can be found via our website.
The course will be held over three days – the full programme and course fees are set out below. Please read the rules under COVID Arrangements in the programme before registering.
See full programme here.
Multiple booking discounts:
- 10% discount for two delegates
- 15% discount for three delegates
- 20% discount for four or more delegates
*applied to the total fee (please note any discounts will be reflected on the invoice)