Webinar | Energy Transitions in Asia Pacific
Over the past decade the global energy sector has seen the continued shift away from fossil-based energy towards more sustainable sources of generation. In 2020, COVID-19 has only increased this focus with many governments and funds renewing or reinvigorating their investment strategies and commitment to develop renewable energy projects. The panellists will discuss how transitioning towards zero carbon is shaping the future of renewable project developments.
- What do we mean by Energy Transitions?
- How do we implement Energy Transition through investment in renewable energy sources?
- What are some of the barriers in investing in renewable energy and shifting to renewable energy sources?
- What are the new developments in renewable sources/sustainability/ESG and their impact on renewable energy and Energy Transition overall?
- How (and where) do we see the demand for renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure growing?
Andrew Zaw, Local Principal, Singapore, Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow (Moderator)
Pramod Vijayasankar, Principal Investment Officer, Financial Institutions and Syndication, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
Jeanne Soh, Executive Director Head of Power, Utilities and Infrastructure Sector Banking, APAC, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Raina Grey, Compliance Director, Eastern Hemisphere, bp trading & shipping
This webinar will take place at 3.00pm SGT. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.