Data Centres in Germany – Investments at the Heart of Digitalisation
Data centres are one of the key assets which drive digital transformation. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to an unprecedented boost in digitalisation and highlighted the important role of data centres in the face of the global crisis. Data centres have helped channel the increased internet traffic during the pandemic into stable cash flows. With digital disruption further gaining momentum and with no apparent end in sight, the data centres market revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the period 2021-2026. In a nutshell: data centres are a very attractive asset class for financial and strategical investors.
However, a data centre transaction will only be a success if the legal interfaces are properly managed and the future cash-flow is secured. In the webinar we will cover the key do's and don’ts which should be followed when investing into data centres and in order to avoid legal risks.
- Overview of the German data centre market
- Investment and Success Factors for data centres
- How to avoid legal pitfalls when investing in data centres
- The future of data centre investments in Germany
- Dr. Tobias Faber, Partner & Member of the Global Board, Core Team Member of the Data Center Task Force, Hogan Lovells International LLP (Moderator)
- Nikhil Gupta, Managing Director - Head of Portfolio Management, Peakside Capital
- Marc-Olaf Hilgenfeldt, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Herbst Hilgenfeldt Partners (HHP)
- Anthea Lee, CEO of Keppel DC REIT
- Aparna Narain, Director, DWS Group
This webinar will take place at 11.00am CEST. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.