Pioneers in Hydrogen: A German and Dutch Perspective
With the development of hydrogen related projects on the rise throughout the world, the Netherlands and Germany are paving the way and shaping the industry in Europe.
In this Future Leader Network session, we will explore two major hydrogen projects. Hear from Bert van Renselaar from the leading engineering firm Sweco on the Volt H2 project, and from Andreas Löffler from KfW IPEX-Bank for the financial perspective on part of the infrastructure for the GET H2 Nukleus project.
Meet our experts and take part in the panel discussion to learn more about these two assets and the lessons that can be learned from the development of these pioneering projects.
- H2 project financing feasibility
- Lessons learned from Volt H2 and Get N2 Nucleus projects for an effective downstream distribution
- Perspectives on Dutch/German hydrogen strategy
- Hydrogen infrastructure: International cooperation within Western Europe
- Diederik de Koe, Associate Director Project Finance Advisory, Turner & Townsend (Moderator)
- Frida Berglund, Consultant, Energy Systems, DNV
- Andreas Löffler, Vice President, KfW IPEX-Bank
- Bert van Renselaar, Business Director Energy Transition, Sweco
This webinar will take place at 11.00am CEST. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it is available.