ESG and Climate Risks: Feeling the Heat!
Physical and transition climate risks are firmly at the forefront of ESG discussions in infrastructure. As records for summer temperatures continue to be broken, and the severity of heat waves, storms and flooding increases year on year, we will ask our panel to tease out how these increasingly sizable risks can be addressed. We will also learn about the fundamentals of climate risk, and how transition and physical climate risks are being considered across the infrastructure spectrum.
- Maurice Bryson, Analyst, Sustainable Finance, S&P Global (Moderator)
- Tom Burrell, Vice President PEMA, Marsh
- Lisa Constable, Weather Resilience and Climate Change Adaptation Strategy Manager, Network Rail
- Arash Mojabi, Vice President - Infrastructure Finance & Advisory, ING
- Paul Munday, Director, Climate Adaptation and Resilience, S&P Global
- Alexia Savva, Investor Relations & Responsible Investment Associate, Infracapital
This webinar will take place at 4.00pm BST. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it is available.