Webinar | Foreign Direct Investment in the Middle East – Part 2 - Spotlight on Saudi Arabia
The volume of Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”) flowing into the Middle East energy & infrastructure sectors has increased significantly over recent years. Oil and gas have led the way with large scale energy infrastructure transactions, attracting billions of dollars of investment from some of the biggest global names in institutional capital. Now, there are clear indicators that public sector procurers are beginning to put foreign capital to work in a wider range of industries.
The second of our three-part webinar series will look at the Middle East’s largest economy, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This panel discussion will set out the insights of a high calibre panel of procurers, financiers and advisors currently executing mandates within KSA, offering perspectives on the current landscape for FDI in infrastructure, upcoming pipeline opportunities, and what it takes to successfully deploy FDI and execute deals in KSA.
- Drivers of FDI in infrastructure in KSA
- Overview of current deals and focus sectors
- Key international players
- Insights into the future pipeline of opportunities
- Deal structures and frameworks that have yielded successful transactions
- Nathan Weatherstone, Managing Director, First Abu Dhabi Bank (Moderator)
- Christian Ayres, Co-Head EMEA Project Finance, Korean Development Bank
- Christopher Cross, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Lina Kassas, Vice President, New Energies and Natural Resources, SMBC
This webinar will take place at 11.00am KSA. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.