Training | Understanding Project Finance & PPPs
We have 3 spaces left on this course. If you're interested in attending, please contact Madeline Lowe at email@example.com.
Understanding Project Finance & PPPs provides an introductory perspective to the Australian project lifecycle covering procurement, risk management (from government and private sector perspective) interpreting the cashflows, independent reports and the finance structure. No prior knowledge is required.
Who should attend?
• Those new to the industry wanting an understanding of the overall process,
• Practitioners who have been involved in a specialist role and want to understand the broader aspects of the PPP process, and
• Experienced practitioners who are new to PPPs or seeking a refresh.
Meet our trainers
The course will be facilitated by Ian Greer and Martin Locke, leading practitioners in the project finance market. Training will take place in the form of interactive discussions, working groups and case studies. Detailed course materials will also be provided, and each delegate will receive a certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course, plus 18 CPD points. Full details of our course instructors can be found via our website.
The course will be held over three days – the full programme and course fees are set out below. Please read the rules under COVID Arrangements in the programme before registering. We ask that all delegates be fully vaccinated before attending this course.
Multiple booking discounts:
- 10% discount for two delegates
- 15% discount for three delegates
- 20% discount for four or more delegates
*applied to the total fee (please note any discounts will be reflected on the invoice)