Training | ESG: An introduction to The New Era
We’re pleased to announce our new, live & interactive, online ESG course!
This course will provide a comprehensive overview of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) including its background as well as recent rapid developments and their associated risks and opportunities for investors.
Covering aspects such as UK and European regulation, international standards, reporting, and assurance,
attendees will finish the session with a broad understanding of the ESG landscape as well as future trends in infrastructure.
1. The background to, and evolution of, ESG in the financial sector
2. The application of ESG in infra investing
3. Risks and opportunities in the ESG market
4. The importance of data management, reporting, and transparency
5. International standards and future trends
Using real-life examples as case studies, this course will be interactive and will ensure attendees come away with practical, principle-based approaches that can be applied to all ESG challenges and scenarios.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone in infrastructure regardless of seniority
- Newcomers to the ESG field
- Those who have recently been working in ESG but would benefit from a useful revision session
- Professionals who find that ESG considerations are increasingly becoming more prevalent in their role
- Anyone wanting to transition their role towards ESG
Download course programme.
The course will be facilitated by Emma Knight-Strong, founder of Green Arch Consulting. Training will take place in the form of interactive discussions and working groups. Each delegate will receive a certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course, plus 3 CPD points.
Multiple delegate discounts are available, please enquire.