Dutch Energy and Infrastructure Sector: Linear or Circular?
While many governments, institutions and companies are talking about moving towards a "circular economy", does the energy and infrastructure sector in the Netherlands support these aims?
- Do current licensing regimes encourage new developments instead of improving existing energy and infrastructure projects?
- Is this sustainable and cost effective?
- Is the finance sector also complicit, preferring to finance new projects over existing projects, which need financing for repairs or renovation?
- Philip Walsh, Clifford Chance
- Bianca Mertens, RWS
- Arthur Vlaanderen, Strukton
- Berna Pekkaya, ABN Amro
- Diederik de Koe, Sweco
Networking drinks reception to follow