Webinar | The Resilience of Tomorrow, in… The Economy (EP 1)
We are facing increasing macro-economic challenges in a post-pandemic world which impact the way we live, do business and the wider infrastructure market. The drive to net zero, impacts of climate change, technology advances, rising inflation and political events are causing governments and market players to rethink their traditional strategies. What key considerations ensure the infrastructure that underpins our society remains fit for purpose, risks are managed, investment is secured and teams are skilled and scaled to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world?
Join us in the first episode of this global webinar series where we discuss what can be done to maintain and deliver fit for purpose infrastructure in an increasingly challenging world.
- What are these challenges and their likely scale and duration?
- What is the likely impact of these challenges?
- What can be done to protect a competitive global market in the face of these challenges?
- How can we improve the resilience of infrastructure assets and supply chains?
- What should businesses be doing now to respond to these challenges?
- Mark Elsey, Partner, Ashurst
- Filippo Gaddo, Head of Resilience, Arup
- Anna Moore, Partner, McKinsey
- Julia Prescot, CSO, Meridiam
You might also like: Resilient Infrastructure – Rising to the Challenge of a More Sustainable Future (Ashurst Report)
This webinar will take place at 7am New York | 12pm London | 7pm Singapore. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.