FLN Middle East - Advice To My Younger Self
Ever wondered how top-level managers got to where they are today? What their day-to-day job entails? What their biggest worry is?
Hear first-hand stories from a panel of industry leaders as they discuss navigating their own career paths; sharing insights, life experiences, lessons learnt and top tips. Take away tools and guidance to assist you in making informed decisions about your own future.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions to the panel, and connect with other like-minded early to mid-career professionals during the networking reception.
- Caireen McCluskey, Senior Associate, Clifford Chance & ME FLN Committee Chair (Moderator)
- Katherine Hahm, General Counsel, Head of Compliance & Company Secretary, Emirates Global Aluminium (EGA)
- Dominic Holt, Partner at PwC
- Thomas Kuruvilla, Managing Partner, Arthur D. Little Middle East
- Inaamul Laher, Head of Construction, Clifford Chance
This in-person session follows our successful 8-part virtual series "Advice to my younger self".
Format: In-person FLN briefing; interactive panel discussion followed by networking reception.