FLN Global Webinar | Bringing Hydrogen Projects to Life – Entering the Market
"Please note this episode is part of our new FLN global platform, which means a global or honorary membership level is required. If you have any queries regarding IPFA membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org"
In this 3-part global FLN series, we'll hear from our expert panels on lessons learnt from existing hydrogen projects and their practical implementation.
For the first episode, we will explore:
- Key considerations when developing a hydrogen project
- Investment opportunities (highlight relevant regulations & policies)
- De-risking investments in hydrogen (construction, technology, market and offtake)
- Project modelling to commence a hydrogen project
- Available financing
- Achieving bankability
- Multi-project issues
- What we can learn from other industries
- Antony Skinner, Partner, Ashurst (Moderator)
- Clara Jessop, Senior Consultant, Arup
- Adrien d'Ormesson, Investment Manager, Foresight Group
- Mats de Ronde, Team Lead Energy Markets & Strategy, Energy Systems APAC, DNV
- Xiaopu Wu, Vice President, MUFG
This webinar is part of our global FLN webinar series Bringing Hydrogen Projects to Life, in collaboration with Ashurst.
This webinar will take place at 9am BST. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to view the recording as soon as it's available.