Global Webinar | 30 MINUTES ON... Greening Real Estate – Investment Opportunities & Perspectives from Asia
"Please note this episode is part of a new global webinar series, which means a global or honorary membership level is required. If you have any queries regarding IPFA membership, please email email@example.com"
Much of the focus of the green revolution has been on energy sources, but with buildings emitting more than a third of global energy related carbon emissions, more support and investment is needed. The challenge for the real estate industry is how it can also assist in the push towards Net Zero.
In this webinar, we will be talking to industry experts in Asia at the forefront of decarbonising the built environment.
- Green premiums, brown discounts and other considerations for investors
- Financing and executing the green transition - from retrofits, new development and “as a Service” models
- Enabling regulatory environments and navigating certifications
- Wanjing Goh, Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Co-Moderator)
- Nomita Nair, Senior Consultant, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Co-Moderator)
- Benjamin Henry Towell, Executive Director, Sustainability Office, Global Wholesale Banking, OCBC
- Tan Szue Hann, Head of Sustainability & Deputy General Manager, Sustainable Urban Renewal, Keppel Land
- Marcia Yu, Principal Investment Officer, IFC
Join our virtual meeting room for what promises to be an insightful discussion, after which you will be invited to participate in an interactive Q&A.
This webinar is part of our global webinar series 30 MINUTES WITH... where we explore the latest developments in infrastructure investment worldwide.
This webinar will take place at 9am BST. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to view the recording as soon as it's available.