IPFA Learning | Masterclass in Infrastructure Investment & Finance
This modular course is great for individuals looking to develop their careers in infrastructure investment and finance.
With recognised industry practitioners leading each module. The content is designed to cover all of the current topics within the industry including:
Module 1 - Basic Principles of Infrastructure Finance
Module 2 - Equity Investment in Infrastructure
Module 3 – Debt Structuring
Module 4 – Legal
Module 5 – RAB as a Means of Supporting Investment
Module 6 - Financing Renewables
Module 7 - Financing Infrastructure Corporates
Module 8 - Role Play Exercise
Module 9 - Financing Future Infrastructure
Trainees will also have the opportunity to form lasting networks with the other attendees through collective working and networking sessions throughout!
This course is designed for:
- Investment and finance practitioners with 6 years’ + experience or wider roles in the infrastructure industry,
- We encourage a diverse range of attendees but with a predominant focus on the UK and European markets.
Participants will learn the following:
- Basic principles of Infrastructure Finance
- Equity investor’s perspective and issues in Infrastructure investment
- Debt products and issues in infrastructure finance
- Legal structuring and documentation in infrastructure finance
- The use of Regulated Asset Base models in infrastructure investments
- Risks and issues in renewables financing
- Corporate financing in infrastructure
- Future infrastructure financing models and challenges
Dates / Time: See modules here
Format: Live and interactive virtual classroom sessions are delivered via Microsoft Teams.
Duration: 9-weeks (2-hour weekly sessions and a hands-on 4 hour workshop (module 8)).
CPD verified: 20 points
Trainers: See trainers here
Fees / Discounts:
See rates below.
Multiple delegate discounts are available for group bookings.