FLN Mastering Financial Modelling Workshops | Project Handovers: Considerations for Financial Models in Deal Lifecycles (Ep2)
"Please note this episode is part of our new FLN global platform, which means a global or honorary membership level is required. If you have any queries regarding IPFA membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org"
In this three-part series, we provide in-depth insights into financial modelling in today's dynamic business landscape.
For the second episode, we will explore:
- The impact of project handovers on financial models throughout the life of a deal, including discussion on PFI deals
- Considerations for financial modelers when dealing with project handovers, including contractual obligations, termination clauses, and transition arrangements
- The financial implications of project handovers, such as changes in revenue, expenses, cash flows, and potential risks and opportunities
- Best practices for modelling the financial implications of project handovers and wind-downs, including provisions, sensitivity analysis, stress testing, and strategic decision-making
- Tom Brichieri-Colombi, Partner, Mazars (Moderator)
- Olga Bezhentseva, Director, Commercial Advisory, Mazars
- Andrew Paul, Partner, Gardiner & Theobald LLP
- Jack Scott, Associate Director, Equitix
- Christian Tyson, Project Director, Infrastructure & Projects Authority (IPA)
This workshop is part of our global FLN series Mastering Financial Modelling, in collaboration with Mazars.
This 60-minute interactive workshop will take place at 2pm BST. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live session? Register now and we will send you a link to view the recording as soon as it's available.