IPFA North America
Rising to the Water Crisis - Investment Strategies and Solutions for Wastewater
Please note: This event has been postponed until Q1'24. The new date will be announced shortly. If you would like to attend this event, please feel free to register and we will notify you with the new date.
As environmental pressures increase, water utilities are faced with increasing urgency to sure up water supply to meet their residential, agricultural and industrial customers’ needs. Wastewater treatment will undoubtedly be an important part of this solution. However, wastewater utilities are coming up against heightened costs of infrastructure and operations and, simultaneously, ratepayers note rising costs. Consequently, many wastewater utilities are seeking alternative sources of revenue, while reducing operating costs.
- the role of treated wastewater and other potential solutions in alleviating supply pressures brought by drought and other factors
- overcoming perception issues with treated wastewater
- feasibility of public wastewater utilities capturing biogas and processing it into renewable natural gas
- capturing and commercializing biogas from wastewater treatment
- other potential monetization opportunities for wastewater utilities eg, floating solar, etc
- opportunities in the pipeline
Speakers to be announced shortly.
Registration & networking: 5pm
Discussion begins: 5.30pm
Format: In-person briefing; panel discussion followed by a networking reception.
Address: Fitch Office, Hearst Tower, Joseph Urban Theater, 300 W 57th Street, NY, NY, 10019