Resilient Finance for Sustainable Infrastructure
We regret to inform you that this briefing has been postponed to Q1 2024. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
The new date for this event will be announced soon.
As the world grapples with increasing disasters and climate change challenges, private finance plays a pivotal role in sustainable development. Join our experts, and innovators to learn about cutting-edge strategies, technology's impact, and inclusive community engagement in disaster management and recovery. This event is your opportunity to be at the forefront of sustainable infrastructure solutions.
- Dr. Eyup Vural Aydın, University Doctor Faculty Member, Istanbul Commerce University (Moderator Panel 1)
- Tunca Ataoglu, Regional Director, EMEA, BTY (Moderator Panel 2)
- Selcen Ak, Director-ESG Services, Infratech Engineering Consultants Ltd.
- David A. Dodd, CEO, International Sustainable Resilience Center
- Günay Gokcen, Senior Investment Director, Mediriam
- Yu Namba, Professor, Toyo University
- Directorate of Climate Change, Ministry of Environment, Urbanisation and Climate Change
- Ronesans Holding
Registration & networking: 4:00pm
Discussion begins: 4.30pm
Format: In-person briefing; 2 panel discussions followed by a networking reception.
Address: GKC Partners, Ferko Signature, Büyükdere Cad. No: 175 Kat: 10.