This event will explore the potential investment risks within infrastructure with a special focus on energy. The panel discussion will cover an historical perspective of crises and risks cycles, providing a panoramic view of emerging risks for 2024 including cyber security, inflation, today’s warfare and conflicts, globalisation, geopolitics, and climate change.
Our expert speakers will shed light on how these factors interact to shape the investment landscape, equipping you with invaluable insights and strategies to safeguard your investments in an ever-changing world. Whether you're an experienced investor, business leader or decision-maker, this event will help you make or contribute towards more informed investment decisions in infrastructure. Don't miss this opportunity to connect with industry leaders, share ideas, and ensure your investments remain resilient in the face of global uncertainties.
Keynote – How to Navigate a Crisis
- Sir David Omand, former director of GCHQ
- Claudine Fry, Partner, Global Issues, Control Risks (Moderator)
- Stuart Davey, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Caroline Lytton, Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Finance Unit, SMBC
- Marcus Elmhirst, Director, Cyber Risk Advisory EMEA, Control Risks
Discussion begins: 5.30pm
Format: In-person briefing, one keynote, panel discussion followed by networking.
Address: Pinsent Masons, 30 Crown Pl, Earl St, London EC2A 4ES