Global Webinar | 30 MINUTES WITH... Digital Infrastructure Funding – European Outlook
"Please note a Full or Honorary membership level is required to access this webinar. If you have any queries regarding IPFA membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org"
In the midst of continued macroeconomic headwinds and reduced access to capital, demand for digital infrastructure assets and services is growing exponentially. In this webinar, our panel of market, legal and finance experts will discuss the current status of European digital infrastructure funding, as well as the risk considerations across the different subsectors from a debt and equity point of view.
- Recap on the current European funding environment
- Overview of growing digital infrastructure needs across different subsectors, including data centres, towers and fibre.
- Common features driving investment appetite across sponsors and lenders
- Challenges and opportunities for digital infrastructure funding going forward
- John Hanley, Senior Director, Infrastructure Origination, Structured Finance Europe
- Cristina Gonzales, Managing Director, European Infrastructure, KKR
- Anne Chitan, Partner and Global Co-Head of Comms & TMT, CMS
This webinar is part of our global webinar series 30 MINUTES WITH... where we explore the latest developments in infrastructure investment worldwide.
This webinar will take place at 10am GMT. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to view the recording as soon as it's available