FLN Knowledge Workshop | From Deal Making to Portfolio Valuations – The Role of Financial Modelling (Part 1)
A strong financial model is the foundation of a smooth and streamlined deal. This three-part series goes beyond the financial model template to explore how modelling can drive sound decision making, throughout the lifecycle of a deal, giving you confidence and protecting you from unexpected issues when it comes to executing the contracts and finalising the transaction!
Part One: Assuming you have the modelling basics covered – Get your financial model ‘deal-ready’
• Deal specific complications in addition to a ‘standard PF model’
• Examples of where the model needed adoption due to real events, and how to manage it
• Building a track record of changes
• Documentation requirements
• Managing a model audit – timing, tips and process
Michael Michaelides, Mazars
Tom Brichieri-Colombi and Michael Hegarty, Mazars
This webinar is part one in a three part series, part two will focus on Financial Close – from a modellers perspective and part three will focus on a Case study: Valuation of your Asset (a wind farm in Ukraine).
This webinar will take place at 11.00am London. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.