FLN Knowledge Workshop | From Deal Making to Portfolio Valuations – The Role of Financial Modelling (Part 2)
A strong financial model is the foundation of a smooth and streamlined deal. This three-part series goes beyond the financial model template to explore how modelling can drive sound decision making, throughout the lifecycle of a deal, giving you confidence and protecting you from unexpected issues when it comes to executing the contracts and finalising the transaction!
Part Two: Financial Close – from a modellers perspective
• Rate setting protocols
• Who is responsible for what? Modeller, advisory, tax, accounting, model audit, commercials, legal etc
• Minimising FC delays and building fit for use models
• “Dry run” of FC
• Managing stress, health and sleep in the final stages of a transaction
• Model audit management, final steps
• Version control at crunch time
• What happens afterwards?
Michael Michaelides, Mazars
John Yeldham and Maria Sukumaran, Mazars
This webinar is part two in a three part series, part one will focus on Assuming you have the Modelling Basics Covered – Get your Financial Model ‘Deal-ready’ and part three will focus on a Case study: Valuation of your Asset (a wind farm in Ukraine).
This webinar will take place at 10.00am New York | 3.00pm London. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.