Countdown to COP26 Webinar Series | Ep 3
Green Finance & Infrastructure: Transitioning Our World to Better Environments?
There is a significant growing interest in green finance globally, including the management of ESG within finance. Much of this finance and interest is orientated to infrastructure and how it can help us address significant global sustainability challenges.
Join us for the next episode in our Global Countdown to COP26 Webinar Series where our esteemed panel delves into green finance and infrastructure and its role in aiding pathways to net-zero carbon as well as improving our wider environment overall.
- The investment cycle from raising finance, fund management, deal origination, and disbursement including monitoring, reporting, and disclosures
- Current developments, such as evolving standards, and their challenges, risks, value
- Opportunities, touching on financial, technical, and process issues
- Jennifer Willenbrock, Director, Transactions Advisory, Jacobs (Moderator)
- Henri Blas, Chief Content Officer, Global Infrastructure Hub
- Stephen Nelson, Managing Director, Asset Management, Infracapital
- Rob Ward, Managing Director, Head of Project Finance & ESG Finance, MUFG
- Beth Burks, Director, Sustainable Finance and Lead Analyst for EMEA, S&P Global Ratings
- Mark Browning, Director, Environmental Management & Sustainability, Jacobs
This webinar will take place at 9am London | 4pm Singapore | 6pm Sydney. Find your local time zone.
Can't join the live webinar?
Register now and we will send you a link to the recording as soon as it's available.